[JA] Does v.1.49 lose messages?

  • From: David Ames <worldrecord@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:38:43 EDT

I belong to a math help list and occasionally note a list message
responding to an original that I never got.  I thought, fine, it doesn't
kill me, and maybe it wasn't sent to me anyway.

But yesterday my wife was talking to a prospective employer who mentioned
having sent an e-mail which she never got.  Perhaps she could be
mistaken, as she keeps four very active accounts.  But now I have grounds
to suspect the Juno service may be at fault.

Any comments?

David Ames