[JA] Re: Linux and DSL

  • From: rsgilmore@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:07:31 -0400

So what's to remember...??   Its DSL... Its always ON -- like being
dialed in full-time.

You don't want to "remember" another ISP mail??  Fine.  Don't use it.
Bet your college IT guys would LOVE to have you on DSL, rather than
dialing -- if everybody had DSL/cable/air-fibre, they could disconnect
all those dial-in modems!   ASK !!!

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:57:26 -0400 Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>    My reason is a matter of convenience.  I only have two 'net
accounts: one is Juno, and the other my college account (that's also just
dialup and text-only).  Having a third account (and more) is just too
much for me to remember and keep track of.