[JA] Re: free acoount back

  • From: rsgilmore@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:18:39 -0400

  (acOOunt ?)

Title Bar??    Ahhh... in the web browser... must be an Internet Exploder
user...
It has NOTHING to do with the service being paid or free...   Juno hacked
your registry to add that line.

How are you with REGEDIT ???
Or your can reinstall IE...  and don't forget to re-do all the patches.
Or you can just ignore it.