[JA] Re: free acoount back

  • From: "Jim Venedam" <jamesvenedam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Juno Maillist" <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:47:03 -0400

> Title Bar??    Ahhh... in the web browser... must be an Internet Exploder
> user...
> It has NOTHING to do with the service being paid or free...   Juno hacked
> your registry to add that line.

There's a program that will easily make changes to the bar.
I used to to remove the hack that HOTBAR installed on me.
Here's the readme.txt

Internet Explorer Personalizer 3.0 is a freeware program
that customizes and adds restrictions in the Microsoft
Internet Explorer browser. It changes the browser's
window title, the logos, the background of the toolbar,
the page of the search button and its server
identification.

System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 9X/NT4/2000
Microsoft Internet Explorer browser