[JA] Re: Huh?

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:23:23 PDT

}Subject: [JA] Huh?
}From: carolynstoffel
}Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:55:57 EDT
}
}America On-line - and I can't find a phone number for them in the phone
}book which kind of surprises me - has now sent two "undeliverable
}message" messages to me about messages I couldn't have sent out
}(heiroglyphics in attachment, too large), saying, in part:
}
}
}><FONT>The following mail can't be sent to >taflar@xxxxxxxxxx:<br>
}><br>
}>From: eshever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>
}>To: taflar@xxxxxxxxxx<br>
}>Subject: the plumbing system. <br>
}
}
}
}I also received:
}
}
}>From: "InterScan Notification" <notesadmin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
}<most headers removed>
}To: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx, NotificationRecipient,
}notesadmin@xxxxxxxxxxx
}Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:32:56 -0400
}Subject: A message was not delivered because it contained a virus.
}
}A message was quarantined because it contained a virus which could not
be
}cleaned.
}
}
}*******
}
}
}I have no idea who sent the message referred to or where it came from.
}
}
}What is going on here?
}

        Some SPAM-SKUM is forging your address, INCLUDING mail-posts of a
virus!  Be sure to send a note to the abuse desks at those ISP's asking
why they are bouncing to you posts that you did NOT send.  (WE know why,
but best not to let them know that you know why.
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---