[JA] Huh?

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:44:16 EDT

Somewhere a worm or virus got hold of your email address and is using it
(and perhaps others) to...

O, I don't know why these newer worms and viruses grab up email addresses
for "from:" and goodness what other headers.

But, anyway, the thing is, you might get black listed.  As a spammer or
worse.  I think you need to contact the people who supervise the software
which is telling you bad things about you and your mail.

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:55:57 EDT carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx writes:

> America On-line - and I can't find a phone number for them in the
> phone book which kind of surprises me - has now sent two
> "undeliverable message" messages to me about messages I couldn't
> have sent out [...]

I'm really sorry to hear of your pending hard work and frustration.  I
suspect that someday it's going to happen to just about everyone of us at
least once.  [I am so unready --is that a sad smiley face--> :-( ]

Good luck to you.  I hope someone on this list can be of more help than
I.