[JA] Re: Does v.1.49 lose messages?

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:13:10 -0700

funny you should mention, i got one too, my first <proud> unfortunately,
prior committements prevent my replying, writing a check, or purchasing a
ticket to visit him ;-(.

in other news, there have been three spam dealers I have been getting
daily s*** from for two months. i put them in a "spamwar" folder [and
followed advice, for once, not to reply to the remove offer], figuring --
someday -- to decide what to do, to fight back... well, it has been 11
days with no new messages from these rotters. if they are reading this,
thankseversomuch -- if not --  #$%@!@$%&^#$%!%!! AND the horse you rode
in with ;-).

thepccat

[...]