[jhb] Re: Windows XP

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:09:37 -0000

Mike

Re Linux, I agree with you there, but the unfortunate truth, is that to use FS, you gotta have Windoze.

Perhaps I should be running XP Pro, as it is 64bit? I have a 64 bit system.

I thought there was a way of clean installing an OEM version. In that case, it would not be a problem.

You see the quandry I am in when deciding on my next system. What chip/video/OS ouch.

Used to be so easy a decade ago. And if your Son needs Bill's products, you are between a rock and a hard place.

After using MSFS, is X-Plane as good, or visi versa?? therein the rub.

Sorry I cannot be of any help.

Frank F