[jhb] Re: New Pilot

  • From: Fred Stopforth <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:41:13 +0100

wow, but make sure that he does let the boys have a tipple. Mind you he'll keep
us on a flight well within 48 hrs so that we can't. He's that tight that we've
had to make our gold rank stripes out of gold foil from chocolate wrappers.
Some I believe are wearing passed down uniform jackets worn by pilots from many
years back and by gum they are hanging on to them. I haven't got one so that's
why I'm wearing a dark navy blue jumper handed down to me from social service
ambulance drivers.  Just the love of flying that keeps us in this group. Fred D
207