[jhb] Re: New Pilot

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:39:19 +0100

Money up front? that's a novelty!  Bones did explain the (lack of) pay
structure to you didn't he?  The rest of us still have IOU's going back
several years sat behind the bar thanks to our inaugural drinking session.
In some quarters our combined bar debt is being blamed for causing the
international banking crisis!

Paul