[jhb] Memory Map Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:47:31 +0100

I've just loaded MM, to set up tomorrow evening's routes. Only to find there was no quarter mil coverage of the area South East of Barrow. I'd clearly had it because the track was present, disappearing into the white, for an earlier flight that coasted out at WAL and headed for Ronaldsway. I could get it on the 500mil but nothing would produce the quarter mil coverage that displays the end of the Wirral and Westward, I'd bought the full version of the CAA South and the Upgrade for the North. Looking at the latter, I see it says that after 30 days it is view only software. After re installing the CAA North I've got coverage of the missing area back.

Any other user hit this one yet/

When it bears a CAA label I guess smooth running is a bit much to expect.