[jhb] Re: UK EVENT for Wednesday 23 May 2007 1830hrs UTC

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 03:01:13 +0100

The UK ATC Welcomes IFR and VFR traffic from all countries to this event.
Please come and join us

This weeks Event is at Home BASE.

Focus aerodromes for this event are:

ISLE.OF.MAN Ronaldsway (EGNS)

BLACKPOOL (EGNH)

SHEFFIELD CITY (EGSY)

Suggested routings:

ISLE OF MAN to/from BLACKPOOL (59.5nm)

VFR

BLACKPOOL to/from SHEFFIELD CITY (63.5nm)

VFR

SHEFFIELD CITY to/from ISLE OF MAN (123.0nm)

VFR

Procedures charts for these aerodromes can be downloaded from:

http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egns.htm

http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egnh.htm

http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egsy.htm

http://www.ais.org.uk <http://www.ais.org.uk/>

Username: UKFPI

Password: flightplan

 Is still working for charts requirements

Or just come and fly, we hope to see you all there.

John Hill

JHB199