[jhb] Re: UK EVENT for Wednesday 23 May 2007 1830hrs UTC

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:05:20 +0100

Unless something unexpected turns up, I'll be there.
Don't do Chelsea, the Premiership title is better than the cups and our dog died years ago!

The following two weeks will be a different kettle of pisces. First week has evening practicing and the race week we have a couple of visitors. If they go out for a drink then I may be OK Race week.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

With the EUFA cup final on Wednesday night I am wondering if this will limit the attendance on PCI. bones