[jhb] Re: UK EVENT for Wednesday 23 May 2007 1830hrs UTC

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:43:58 +0100

Let me remind you: MUFC won in normal time but because the referee chose not
to notice the Chelsea keeper had carried the ball over the line, Chelsea
went on to win in extra time.

Given how often MUFC win in dubiously extended periods of extra time I think
it's one Chelsea deserve.

To keep this on message though, I'll be around Wednesday. I was flying
Saturday with the cup game on in the background.

Paul:- The (cough) Brentford supporter/optimist/defeatist(?)/OK so I don't
really care about football but like watching the occassional game... ist.