[jhb] OT: digital TV problem

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:08:16 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry if this it off-topic, but I'm hoping some of you guys will have some suggestions for my problem.

My father-in-law bought a digital TV (TV with in-built digibox) a few months ago and has been very happy with it. That was until last week when the signal for the ITV channels became either distorted or dropped out completely with "NO SIGNAL" being displayed on the TV.

I've made sure that the software revision is the latest version (updated earlier tonight without any improvement) and am now wondering what path to take next? Signal booster perhaps?

Any help gratefully received!

Regards

Phil