[jhb] Re: Memory Map Problem

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:12:10 +0100

Having merged the maps the new map gets saved as a separate file. Be careful
how you name this so you know it is a compilation. You could also - if you
wish - move the original maps out to a spare folder so that your selection
list doesn't become huge.

I tried to merge all the quarter Mil charts into one but that was a bit over
ambitious. I now have them in three files for Scotland, N. England and S.
England. The merge order had to be correct otherwise I got the borders
showing. The best way seems to be to start at the top left chart and go
right and down.