[jhb] Re: Memory Map Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:23:50 +0100

Mike,
That worked. Thanks.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

Gerry

You and I bought the same Memory Map package at the same time so I've had a look at mine to try to replicate your problem - and I think I have. If it is, then try the following -

Right-click in the white area beyond the edge of your current active map (Borders/N of England) - i.e. just south of Barrow. You should get a menu which gives you the option to "Merge maps". Select this, then pick the 1:250K for C England. Give it a moment or two to do the business and then you should have your next map south displayed. It worked for me.

HTH

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I can't see a reference to OS, or OS2004 but both the packages are identical, apart from the thirty day sticker.

Gerry Winskill