[jhb] FSC Next QuestionI

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:30:06 +0100

I'm on my second consecutive flight, with the same problem.
I've loaded FSC and created and saved a flightplan. I have the GPS ticked, so it recognises where I am. The flightplan line is displayed. On the runway I set the rwy heading and click the A/P Heading button, etc, ready for takeoff. After takeoff I first engage A/P then click on the FSC's GPS window's Autoheading button. It goes green but doesn't follow the planned flight courses.

I've successfully done this often in the past. Have I forgotten summat?