[jhb] Re: Memory Map Problem

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:28:36 +0100

The software is updated each year along with the maps. It's a bit naughty as
you can't use old map sets in the later software.

I bought OS5 (current software version) to view the CAA charts - but I
bought last year's full UK OS map set as it was going cheap. The OS maps
will only show in the old OS2004 software, not in OS5. This isn't a problem
because the reverse is not true and I can look at the CAA charts in the old
software - so I use OS2004 mostly as it can look at all my charts.