[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Assignments

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:10:41 +0100

Gerry

Many thanks for the time and commitments you have put in to this campaign.

I have loved doing them, and am currently frustrated at being unable to get past Boones farm.

But be that as it may, I have put that aside, whilst I concentrate on getting Gloustershire airport up and running, would be nice, if the CIX guys could come into IVAO, but that would be pushing it.

I am printing out the assignments, ready for when I can devote more time to them.

Keep up the good work, but don't over do it.

FF