[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Assignments

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:15:58 +0100

And vice versa I hope.

Just because we have taken to IVAO doesn't preclude use of any other
service. I would hope that we could be versatile enough to host fly ins on
IVAO and on VATSIM so that JHB and CIX users get familiar with both. It
would bring more activity onto both systems and increase the interchange of
ideas and experience for us all.