[jhb] Re: FSX and Win 7

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:45:53 +0100

Thanks for this Gerry.

I think I will stick as I am, and maybe buy a 2nd copy of Win 7 for Christmas and bring the FS machine up then. I am hoping networking the 2 machines will be easy W7 / Vista and can spend the next year discovering 2 machine play.....

I have been fortunate in the last year in that I have stopped being obsessed with Shift+Z.
I am able to run this machine FSX with most sliders at Max.

Light Bloom still knocks 15 frames off, so probably will never use it.

Keen to start, in 10 days time.

best wishes

Kev