[jhb] Re: FSX and Win 7

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:41:04 +0100

That is one humdinger of a spec Kevin, I say go for it.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
FSX should very literally fly in it.
DDR3 memory is not cheap, and is reckoned to be faster than the bog standard DDR2. FSX will not use half that memory, most of my 8gb sits idling, and that is only DDR2.

Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev Townsend" <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>