RE: win7 Jaws and talking dictionary

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:03:29 -0000

Home Premium will allow you to run programs that ran on an earlier version
of Windows, known as compatibility mode. Just press alt+enter on the
program, CTRL+tab to the compatibility page, and check the first box, "Run
this program in compatibility mode". Press enter to save changes. Hope this
helps.