win7 Jaws and talking dictionary

  • From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:05:49 -0400

Hi all!

Since windows 3.1 I've been using a really nice and Jaws friendly talking
dictionary which is American heritage v3.5 and I've used it until XP. Just got
a new computer with windows 7 today and of course I cannot install it anymore.
I have windows 7 home but am willing to upgrade to pro if it would make it work
again. But the really good thing is if I were to find a speech friendly
dictionary and thesaurus that will work with win7 off the box. Does anyone have
any suggestion?