Re: win7 Jaws and talking dictionary

  • From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:07:47 -0400

Hi Alice! Sorry but the American heritage version that is truly accessible has
been out of the market for a very long time now. It is the best writing tool
I've ever had. I still have the original disk but is scratched and good thing
is I made not one but two backups. Right now I'm looking for something similar
that I can use with windows7 and I'm even willing to dish-out big money if only
I could find something as good and friendly as the American Heritage.

Vic