Re: win7 Jaws and talking dictionary

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:40:41 -0000

Sorry vic, but it sounds good what you have,incidentally I think it was New orleans that had malaria this century, as for the Medical dictionary I try not to read it, did you ever read three men in a boat? one read a medical Dictionary I think it was Harris and he decided he had everything but Housemaids knee!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>