Re: win7 Jaws and talking dictionary

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:06:13 -0000

Hallo there, I have that dictionary as part of Kurzweil and updated also a Medical Encl., I think Mary someone I try not to read it to be honest, I got as far as knowing you had malaria out there in I forget which state until not so long ago,thing was addictive! Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>