Re: crackling speech

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:01:56 -0000

Hallo there I do not know if of any help but my little Toshieba 1012 is now
a few years old but it came with a sound flaw and would even mute! and I
could not raise it from dead, I contacted a Mr James watt of Toshieba he has
a special affinity for vips at least he did a few years ago,he sentme a
Patch,that fixed it. however after I had laptop cleaned off in order to get
rid of embedded Freeserve after moving to zen I lost the patch, and it
seemed not to matter until lately and if the laptop mutes that isNo sound
at at  all getting sound back is very hard if not impossible. If any person
knows of a good way to unmute a laptop please letme know. I try from laptop
keyboard to do that, but for daily use I cheat and plug in a full keyboard,many I think
do  this Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>