Re: unnecessary startup programs

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:28:59 -0600

Hi Bill

Thank you so much for explaining stuff about the monitor resolution
settings, etc.  By your description, this must be a CRTS monitor.  Based
on your knowledgeable description of resolution settings, I think I'll
leave that alone.  But now I at least understand it a bit better.

I thought with a prebought configured system that they would've
installed the monitor drivers, but I guess not.  I'll have to look into
that.  Who knows what the answer will be if there is one.  Smile.

Jean