Re: switching to ILM from Quella

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:33:18 -0500

do you have your 20 digit auth code?

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:39 PM
Subject: switching to ILM from Quella

Hi all, I decided to switch to ILM today form the quella authorization, has
anyone else done this? I can not get it to work at all, the ILM version of
jaws will not run on my computer, the quella version of version 6 will, but
not the ILM, is there something I need to know before switching? anyone have
any ideas? has anyone done this yet?