Re: switching to ILM from Quella

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:00:49 -0500

Yes I do, but I'm not even getting that far, the ILM version just will *not*
run, at all, nor will the computer work after trying it, no shut down,
nothing, but with the quella version it works fine,  there's gotta be a
problem in the authorization somewhere since 1 works but the other crashes
the machine after 4 reinstalls, redownloading the file twice,  but yet the
quella version works every time I install that so it has to be something in
the ILM, I did uninstall the quella authorization to see if that would help
and that didn't work either.