RE: outlook

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:13:21 -0800

Judith,
Outlook is more than just a calendar application. Calendar is one component
of Outlook. The best term to describe Outlok is "Personal Information
manager."
To access Outlook Calendar, at the Outlook Today or anywhere in Outlook,
press CTRL+2. This will launch Calendar folder. You'll notice that JAWS
loses focus. Press Alt Tab twice to go back to Calendar. Or, at any Outlook
window, press CTRL+Y to access Folder list anc press C until you hear
Calendar and press enter. You should be in Calendar. If not, press Alt Tab
until you hear "Calendar Microsoft Outlook." Another method is to use Go
menu (Alt G)/Calendar item (it should be the second item below Inbox).
HTH,
Joseph

   _____