RE: outlook.

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:05:48 -0800

Hello,

Yes, if you're using Microsoft Word as your default Email editor, Web Layout
View is the default view that will load. This is fairly accessible with
JAWS, although if you'd like to switch back to Normal view you can do so
through the View menu.
By the way, if you'd always just like documents and messages to display in
normal view, the most accessible, there are instructions that have been
posted to the list.  The post is at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw/01-2004/msg00749.html
Regards,

        -Grant Hardy