RE: outlook

  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:45:41 +0100

Angie
I have been using Outlook with Jaws for years and have never experienced a
problem like you describe  I suspect therefor, that either or both products may
not have installed properly, so I suggest you do the following. .

1. Ask a sighted colleague to check if your Outlook application functions
correctly when Jaws is not running and take appropriate action if it is not.

2  Do either a repair or re-install on Jaws.

Cheers
Chris