Re: outlook

  • From: "Albert Martinez" <albertmart2006@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:54:18 -0700

    Hello Angie that's what happens to me sometimes but I don't know why
that happens.   another problem that I have is sometimes when I close out my
outlook when I try to reopen the program it will just sit there I need to
restart the machine to get into outlook Express.

Albert in Los Angeles California
email and msn messenger albertmart2006@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype albertm1970