RE: outlook

  • From: Angie <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:55:16 -0400

Hi Chris,
I am useing,
Jaws 7.1
Windows 2003
And XP
I hope this is what you wanted.
Thank you,
Angie

At 07:10 AM 10/20/2006, you wrote:
Angie
I use Outlook at work with no problems. Could you please provide the following information:
Jaws version
Operating system
Outlook version

There is no special set-up for Outlook with Jaws but here's a tip from the Jaws help info:

Note: Turn Preview Pane and AutoPreviewiew OFF for best results. To turn OFF the Preview Pane, go to the View menu and press the DOWN ARROW key to move to
the Preview Pane choice and press ENTER on the option to toggle the check mark OFF. To turn off the AutoPreview feature, do the same, but choose AutoPreview
instead of Preview Pane.

Cheers
Chris