Re: outlook

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:15:14 -0800

Judith,
Now you've clarified what you are using (so my guess was right). Outlook Express is a completely different program from Microsoft Outlook. You can say that Outlook Express (known as OE) is a compact version of Outlook. (No wonder why you couldn't access Outlook Calendar.) As I've posted few minutes ago, go to Start/Programs/Microsoft Office/Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. Press enter on this item. You should be present with a dialog saying if you want to make Outlook default program for email. If you are going to use Outlook, press y. If not, press n. You should now be presented with Outlook Today screen. Press CTRL+Y to access Folders then select Calendar, or press Alt G to go to Go menu then select Calendar, or press CTRL+2 to go directly to Outlook Calendar.
Regards,
Joseph