RE: magic jack and jaws 11

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:36:45 -0400

I disagree.  Most newer computers with a reasonable internet connection
alone with a good telephone will give you great reception and sound.  IT is
very clear and reliable.  It also works well with JAWS.  I've even found
that entering contacts is a breeze.  After you've done this, all you need to
type in the phone number field is a contact's name and press Enter and the
number is dialed for you.  And for the money, you can't really go wrong even
if you want to try it for a year.

DJ

  _____