Re: magic jack and jaws 11

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:10:00 -0400

i wouldn't if i were you it sucks reception wise it's fairly accessible but call quality is bad

On 8/4/2010 1:14 PM, angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have used Magic Jack since 2008. I enjoyed using it so much, I replaced my land line with it. It is easy to use with jaws. I have not put in contacts or anything. That part might be difficult. In any case, you have 30 days to try it out before you might want to return it. That way you can determine for yourself its efficacy.