Re: magic jack and jaws 11

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:14:34 -0400

I have used Magic Jack since 2008.  I enjoyed using it so much, I replaced my
land line with it.  It is easy to use with jaws.  I have not put in contacts or
anything.  That part might be difficult.  In any case, you have 30 days to try
it out before you might want to return it.  That way you can determine for
yourself its efficacy.