Re: magic jack and jaws 11

  • From: "andy" <starclip98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:06:45 -0400

hello listers i got a magic jack about a week ago and was finally able to activate it but for some reason i can't change any settings i can go to my.magicjack.com where they say i need to go to change settings but they only try to sell me additional years of service but supposibably i purchased 1 year of service when i baught it. i am using jaws 11.1467 of jaws does any one know how to contact magic jack other than magicjack.com any help would be appreciated.