Re: magic jack and jaws 11

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:41:47 -0500

I use Magic Jack as my home phone service.  We love it.  You have to
have high speed internet with it though.  Cable modem.  DSL would be
rather pointles since you might as well get the land line service they
provide.  NOt sure it would work well on dsl anyway.  Only thing you
have to watch out for is a tiny bit of lag.  It can make for awkward
conversations until you get used to it but, hey, it's like 40 bucks a
year.  You get what you pay for.  Still and all, it's really nice.

Lex M