Re: magic jack and jaws 11

  • From: "K Hughes" <khughes8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:10:58 -0400

is magic jack good in canada. karen

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DJ
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:36 PM
  Subject: RE: magic jack and jaws 11

  I disagree.  Most newer computers with a reasonable internet connection alone
with a good telephone will give you great reception and sound.  IT is very
clear and reliable.  It also works well with JAWS.  I've even found that
entering contacts is a breeze.  After you've done this, all you need to type in
the phone number field is a contact's name and press Enter and the number is
dialed for you.  And for the money, you can't really go wrong even if you want
to try it for a year.

  DJ