RE: JAWS getting better or worse!

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:54:43 -0500

Alan,

Thanks so much for telling the rest of the world we're no better than the
Taliban and for posting yet more messages that are irrelevant to JAWS.
Fortunately, although there are too many bloodthirsty people in this
country, most of us align ourselves with the civilized world that Zdenek's
message represents.