Re: JAWS getting better or worse!

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:51:07 -0400

?I can say it for the most part. The best version of jaws that I have ever used is 10 closely followed by 12 (keep in mind that I have used jaws 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12) and I love windows 7. I prefered it over XP any day of the week. I yet haven't gotten any major problems (also, keep in mind that a major problem for me is a problem that 1, I can't resolve myself and 2, a problem that takes more than 10 minutes to resolve) and with XP I had a major problem almost weekly. One thing I must add is that jaws 10 maybe my favorite version just because it introduced so many great features and it was so responsive and it also didn't gave me any problems. However, jaws 12 is following on that line. It only needs a few tweeks here and there and it will soon take jaws 10 right out of my favorite space. By the way, my favorite version of openbook is the courrent 9 and my favorite version of office was 2003 (I really think that no one will disagree with me on that last one, hahahaha).