Re: Bank of America

  • From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmchugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:30:54 -0500

Good luck getting any help from Bank of America. The last few weeks I have
been getting some mis-directed email from them about a members account.
I tried to contact them and went through several phone transfers. I finally
talked to someone who told me that they would place a note in the member's
account for the next time that the member calls. I was told that they could
do nothing to correct the problem without talking to the member. I asked
them to contact the individual and they would not. They did hear jaws
reading the mail and noted that it was a legitimate message sent to the
wrong email address.
I then told the manager to whom I was speaking that I will add Bank of
America to my blocked senders list and she agreed that it would be a good
idea.
I am glad that I do not have any accounts with them.
Lenny http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/