Bank of America

  • From: LM <milhem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:58:40 -0800

I had the same problem using IE6 and JAWS 7. Once I updated to JAWS 8 and IE7 I was able to access my Bank of America online account again.

Lucy

From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bank of America
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:14:08 -0600
Hi,
i can no longer access the Bank Of America web site to log into my card
account.
I am using Jaws 7.0, IE 6 and XP Home sp2.
I contacted them by phone yesterday, and they told me that it wasn't their
problem.
I just haven't had time to work with Jaws 8, yet.
Is anyone else using Jaws 7, and either having the same issue, or not having
it?
What happens is that I will hear that the page has loaded, and then Jaws
crashes.
I have used this site for a long time without any trouble, and only started
having the trouble this week.
Crystal