Re: Bank of America

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:55:49 -0800

Have them change your on-line ID, when they integrated another company into there system, someone else tried to use your ID, and then, your account was compromised somewhat, see if that helps. Get them to assign you one, then change it to one you want to use. That fixed my issue, though I could not use jfw5 or even most of the time jfw8 on bank of America with IE6, have to use FireFox which works very well. I sent off a report to their screen reader tips area to see if that helps--they're still figuring jfw5 is the newest, wasn't that 4 years ago now, in December of 2002? :)

Curtis Delzer

I still am getting page can not be displayed it is not wanting to work with internet exploorer for some reason it is not a jaws issue but don't know what to do about it any help would be greatful ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anisio Correia" <anisiocorreia@xxxxxxxxxxx>