Re: Announcing Highlighted text

  • From: "Donna Corson" <donnalettie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:27:37 -0500

Yes, I would like to know if there is such a thing also.  If I remember
correctly, many moons ago when I was using Vocal Eyes,(I think) there was a
command to find the next change in attributes such as highlighted text.  That
would be very helpful.  It would be nice to be able to find any changes without
having to move from word to word and then using the insert f.  I really like
the insert f information, but a find feature for changes in attributes, color,
etc. would really be nice.

Maybe there is such a thing and I have not learned about it.